RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:57 am

All times are UTC

Would you recommend this Round Set to other players?
1) Don’t bother - no fun at all 82%  82%  [ 18 ]
2) Somewhat fun but not as good as most 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
3) Average - entertaining but nothing out of the ordinary 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4) Very Good - better than most 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5) Fantastic! - one of my all time favorites 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 22
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:51 pm 
Ricochet Developer
Ricochet Developer

Click 'Post Reply' to add a comment about 'Myself mania'.

Description by Myself mania: 10 rounds for those who like it easy. These took me 15 minutes to make, it might take you a bit longer to complete. I have made rounds before under my usual name but I will not tell you which one. You might be able to work it out. I cant wait for all the votes, get playing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:35 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

This is an excellent set if you like torture. You said it took 15 minutes to create, I think it will take me 15 years to get over it. Boring and total rubbish, I am not even going to vote, I wasted enough time with this already. My only advice here is if you are going to create anything more like that can you create for BKR instead. ](*,)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:56 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Don't bother unless you like to bash away at 3-hit, 6-hit & mega-hit bricks with no helpful powerups.

A total waste of time even tho' I really only played the first round & that took 4:35 mins. Looked at all the other rounds, saw NO powerups (oh yeah - there were powerups in R5, but totally useless!) & skipped. Found the PU in R10 to be a useless 3-way split. ABORT - DELETE!!!

This set deserves a -10! Too bad I can only go as low as 1/5 :twisted:
If this was supposed to be funny -- it wasn't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:00 pm 
15 years,I did play this set,but it doesn't take 15 years.This might take 5 hours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:07 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Changed my mind. 1/5
I have never had that much torture since watching Liverpool lose 3-0 at the weekend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:25 pm 

If you have to choose between banging your head against the wall or playing this roundset choose the first. No powerups - all just mindless boring brick bashing. 1/5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:49 pm 

This set is totally timewaste. If you have xtra time, then not play this, because its no fun at all play, and everything else to do would be much more fun then playing this set. The creator said he/she used 15 min to make this, and it seems it was made in hurry, because he/she forgot to put power ups and movements in it. Just plain bricks and 3 hit bricks, and no challange at all. [-X

Jarro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:57 pm 

Ditto, to what the others said. This set would have been a little fun, if you would have given us some power ups. It took me 40.53 minutes to play this set, and my score was 29,217 points. The next time you make a set, don't forget to give us some power ups...Thanks..Had to give you a 1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:23 am 

This is the worst and boriing level what I play. I play only 4 levels, because that is unplayable. Stupis PowerUps, mega-hits blocks. Scary.
Sorry, but 1/5 (if I can, i will gave 0/5) :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:48 pm 

Myself Mania, I have played your set and it is not really great but in time maybe you will get better

Last edited by F6 on Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:08 pm 

druskin wrote:
These took me 15 minutes to make, it might take you a bit longer to complete. I have made rounds before under my usual name but I will not tell you which one.

Its not a new creator. The creator didnt put much work into this set, only 15 min to make this set, and if he/she made sets before, it have been better then this set. The creator was just lazy, and only used 1,5 min on each round, and that we can see in the result. Its just a boring set, and I dont understand why the creator make a set like this? [-X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:15 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Wow, I never read that about the 15 minutes. If I would have known a creator to only spend 15 minutes on a round set I would have tried to vote a minus. Utter utter ridiculously waste of time playing this.

He/she deserves a prize for the 15 minutes spent creating this..... It is called a booby prize.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:45 pm 

:shock:

This roundset would have been lots of quick fun had there been Powerups/appropriate Powerups :!: :!: :!: And, besides that, what's up with having to lose a life in order to get a final ring at the bottom of the screen on two of the rounds (I don't remember which two) :?: :?: :?:

Perhaps only having taken fifteen minutes to create was not such a good idea afterall :?: :?: :?: Would like to see you create more roundsets but please be thoughtful :!: :!: :!: Ask one or more of the 'Roundset Champs' if they would mind taking a look before you submit to see what they advise ...

R1- Needs P/U's !!! Took over seven minutes

R2- Needs P/U's !!! Took over four minutes

R3- Needs P/U's !!! Took over four minutes

R4- Needs P/U's !!! At least this one only took two minutes

R5- Hmmm ... Thanks for some P/U's ... How about some useful ones next time ??? Took over five minutes

R6- Needs P/U's !!! Took over three minutes

R7- Ditto

R8- Well, it wouldn't have mattered if there were P/U's on this one cause off screen rings stink and ring collectors want to get them first !!! Would have had this round finished in one minute were the rings in a more suitable position

R9- Not everyone is a good aim so this one was not fun for me at all because I couldn't get all the rings before the teleporter sucked my ball in to the black hole :evil:

R10- Oh my gosh !!!! One P/U !!! Too bad it wasn't something more useful :-( Took over four minutes

I am sorry to be so harsh but it's honest input ... Even though I should vote a 1/5, I am going to vote a 2/5 in hopes that your next roundset is better and not frustrating

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:14 am 

Nice layouts. As many people have already mentioned here, the set definitely needed powerups (a nice feature of RLW) and it was not a fun set to play. 1/5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:30 am 

BORRRRRRRING.